This seven-member board is charged with setting policy and overseeing the operations of the Grand Junction Regional Airport. The Board ensures compliance with its bylaws, the State of Colorado Public Airport Authority Law, and Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regulations. For more information, visit the Grand Junction Regional Airport Authority website.
- 11:30 p.m.
- 3rd Tuesday of every month
- Grand Junction Regional Airport, Airport Terminal, 3rd Floor Conference Room
- Additional meetings as needed
- Tom Benton (County Appointed) - Chair
Term Expires: April 2025
- Linde Marshall (At-Large)
Term Expires: February 2025
- Thaddeus Shrader (City Appointed)
Term Expires: June 2025
- Clay Tufly (County Appointed) - Vice Chairman
Term Expires: May 2023
- Ron Velarde (County Appointed)
Term Expires: April 2024
- Randall Reitz (City Appointed)
Term Expires: April 2023
The Airport Authority consists of three members appointed by Mesa County Commissioners which may include one Commissioner. Three members are appointed by the Grand Junction City Council including one Council Member. The seventh member is appointed by board members with the concurrence of the County Commissioners and City Council. The appointees shall be residents and tax-paying electors of Mesa County and Grand Junction as defined by Colorado Law. Terms are four years.